|STEPS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION|
1. Read the Time Table carefully, and select your suitable batch (One or Two) and take the Demand Draft for the correct amount
2. Separate Demand Drafts for Registration Fee and Course Fee.
3. Read the Terms and Conditions of Registration before proceeding further.
4. Click the Online Registration button in the home page.
5. Select the Course Opted (PCC / IPCC or Final).Clearly indicate in the application the course chosen.
6. Select the Subjects enrolling for along with the batches (1 or 2) if any.
7. Continue further and furnish your personal details. In addition to the basic particulars (name, contact address, subjects opted), the following information will also be required to be furnished Mandatorily –
(a) Mobile No.
(b) Email – ID
8. Continue further and furnish Correct Demand Draft Details (for two Demand Drafts) in the space provided therefor. Any incorrect particulars will invalidate the application.
9. Click Submit button and Preview the particulars before finally submitting for registration.
10. In case any particulars furnished is incorrect Click EDIT BUTTON and make necessary changes before re-submitting.
11. After submitting take a printout of the duly filled Application Form for onward submission to Gurukripa along with the following enclosures –
(a) Affix one STAMP SIZED PHOTOGRAPH on top RIGHT TOP CORNER of the Page.
(b) Attach one more STAMP SIZED PHOTOGRAPH to the printout. (Passport Size Photos are not accepted)
(c) Attach the Demand Drafts to the document (ensure that Demand Draft Particulars mentioned in the application form matches) & forward to the following address –
SHREE GURU KRIPA`S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
“Shri Guru Padhuka”, No.27, Akbarabad Second Street,
Kodambakkam, Chennai – 600 024
12. Also you will receive a link in you E-Mail Inbox (to the E-Mail ID furnished above as pointed in Step 5). Activate the link by clicking the same appearing in your Inbox to confirm your registration. Once the link is activated, the information will be transmitted to GURUKRIPA.
13.Upon actual receipt of your DD and Application form, you will receive a confirmation E-Mail along with the provisional registration number to the E-Mail ID furnished by you in Step 5.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATION
By submitting the particulars through online registration you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions –
1. Payment to be made by Demand Draft Only (Cash or Cheques will not be accepted).
2. Demand Draft should be taken in favour of ”Shree Guru Kripa`s Institute of Management” Payable at Chennai.
3. Students are required to provide Two Stamp Sized Photographs at the time of registration.
4. Registration will be done on First Come First Serve Basis, and Guru Kripa reserves the rights of admission, and may impose such conditions as it deems to fit for registration.
5. Cancellation of Registration or Refund or Change in Batch / Subject will not be done under any circumstances.
6. Books and study materials given for registered students will not be exchanged under any circumstances. If any of the materials are damaged at the time of collection, it will be replaced only if the same is returned
within 7 days from the date of collection, provided no pen marks is made in the book.
7. Please avoid submission of particulars multiple times. Once you submit the form and transmit the particulars, refrain from making further applications. If more than one application is submitted for the same
student, all the applications will be considered invalid and GURUKRIPA reserves the rights of admission to such candidates subject to availability of seats.